Monday, June 30, 2008




Tuesday, June 24

Instead of my regular schedule, today I will be going to school with Dalton to see what his day consists of. The first class of the day was 2nd graders. They were fun and I enjoyed that class a lot. Next were the kindergarteners. They bit difficult, but it was ok, their teacher seemed very happy to get a break. As we were headed up to the third floor for the 7th grade class I found 2 puppies so I brought them to class. Half way through the class period I realized Stephen would not be pleased if I brought puppies back to the guest house so I went off to search for a safe place for them. And on my journey I found two more so I put them all together in a corner and gave them some cookies. Later that day I brought a biography of Mother Teresa for the novices to read which they really enjoyed. After work Dalton and I still had a few gifts we wanted to buy before we went home so we went back to the emporium and got back just in time to go to Seams, where today was haircut day. To end the day Sheeba and I went to the corner store to get some bangles and after dinner we even got ice cream!

Lucy

No comments: