Wednesday, June 25, 2008



Saturday, June 14

This morning we all woke up early to start our weekend getaway. Our first stop of the day was Kanchipuram , which is one of the seven holy Hindu cities of India. There we saw all the different kinds of temples and also got to ride elephants! I was surprised to discover elephants have hair that is very sharp. Our next destination was Ponducherry. As soon as wee arrived we went to lunch in a beautiful roof top restaurant with a roof made out of palm leaves and bamboo sticks. Then we all checked into out hotels. Dalton and I had some time to kill so we went on a walk through the shopping district, where I bought what I like to call my “old lady ring”. We all met up later and went on a walk on the boardwalk. Then we ended our day with dinnr at a beach front hotel, where we stuffed ourselves with all the buffet desserts we could get our hands on!

Lucy
Quote “Vacation all I ever wanted, Vacation have to get away.”

No comments: